important things to know
- Check-in between 4pm - 6pm
• 20744 Mt. Downing Road #1 on the Map.
• Checking in later than 6pm please call or email, if you are later than 6pm still check in at 20744 Mt. Downing Road at the store.
• Credit card required for the HOLD for the damage deposit — no exceptions.
• Balance of booking due upon check-in.
• Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Debit or Cash only. No Cheques accepted.
- Check-in non ski season — Please email estimated time of arrival so staff can check you in as the office is closed during the off season.
- What's supplied?
• Units are stocked with kitchen supplies, dishes etc.
• We supply toilet paper, tea towels, dish cloths, paper towel, dish soap.
• Firewood is included if your unit has a fireplace.
• Pillow and Blankets.
• If you are running out of any of these supplies please let us know, or if something is not working please notify us as soon as possible.
- What to bring?
• Sheets and towels, unless you rent them from us (limited supply).
• Groceries (we have a small convenience store with milk, eggs, canned goods, drinks, snacks, smokes, etc.)
- During Check-out 11am
• We ask that you please vacuum make beds and clean dishes.
• Leave dish cloths and tea towels in the kitchen sink.
• We clean and sanitize the bathrooms.
• Garbage must be collected and placed in the bin located by the firehall on Laurel Road.
• You may leave your returnable cans, bottles and we will recycle them.
• We do not have a blue bin recycle service in Hemlock Valley.
• Please leave any soiled bedding on the floor.
• Please return all keys to Hemlock Hollow#1 on the Map.
- Be prepared
• During the winter please wear proper footwear as it can be slippery.
• Have chains for your tires or snow tires for driving conditions.
• The road is plowed in the winter and you may encounter pot holes.
• Parking is limited as the snow takes up most of the space please limit the amount of vehicles your group arrives in.
• DO NOT PARK or PLAY under the roofline(s) as snow and ice may fall and cause severe injury or even death if under the shedding roofs.
- Cabins, Chalets, Condos and Townhouses
• We are not a Hotel Chain, all units are individually owned.
• Furnishings and contents are part of each units uniqueness.
• Please respect the unit and leave it in the same condition.
- Wildlife and more
• You may encounter bears, cougars, bobcats or other animals please be aware!
• Do not leave garbage outside as bears, dogs and birds will make a mess.
• Mice love to hang out with people so please do not leave the doors open in the units.
• The most up to date weather website is Snowforecast.com
• We do not refund for un-desirable weather conditions.
• Hemlock Hollow Weather Station and Webcam
- Village info
• Molly Hogans is the pub (open during ski season only).
• Children are allowed in the pub until 8pm.
• The lodge has a cafeteria.
• The convenience store is located at Hemlock Hollow#1 on the Map
• Snowshoe trails are throughout the village.
• Most units are less than a 15 minute walk to the lodge.
- Cell Service and Internet
• Sasquatch Resort Lodge has free Wifi.
• Telus, Bell, Rogers and Virgin Mobile Cell Service and 3G or LTE Internet.
All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com 20 days prior to the arrival date, otherwise your credit card will be charged the full booking fee and taxes. A $30 administration fee will be charged for any cancellation. No refunds for no snow, undesirable weather, power outages or the "Resort" not being open.
Resort Operations: Hemlock Resort is closed on Monday and Tuesday excluding holidays, to see oprational days please check thier website: Sasquatch Resort
Booking Condo A or B: A "Form K" (Notice of Tenant's Responsibilities) must be signed upon check-in. To familiarize and abide by the bylaws. (Bylaws will be supplied in each unit)
Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of guest the chalet states it will sleep.
Minimum Stay: All Chalet rentals require a 2 night minimum stay unless otherwise stated. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
Deposit: 50% Payment to hold a chalet with the balance due upon arrival. $500 Damage Deposit on a credit card is due upon arrival. Lost key charge is $100 to cover re-keying the locks.
The deposit is for security and is a HOLD on your card of 4 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.